Bring a friend to
Circle's Edge and Share the Joy!
Are you looking for a faith that is spiritual not religious; inclusive not exclusive; reverent not pompous and responsible not political? Circle’s Edge Center for Spiritual Living might be just the place you are seeking.
Circle’s Edge is made up of a dynamic group of people who teach and learn tools and skills for living an authentic life. We honor many faiths and paths that ultimately lead to the same Infinite Spirit. Our teachings embrace the rich spiritual principles found in the wisdom of the eastern and western philosophies, as well as current knowledge of science and psychology. At the Center, you will find community, connection, spiritual education, support, and a loving, vibrant, diverse group of people.
Welcome from Reverend Rebecca
Thank you for your interest in Circle’s Edge Center for Spiritual Living. Here are just a few things you may want to know about Circle’s Edge:
- Most folks who visit for the first time feel they have “Come Home”
- CE is on a growth path, both as a community and as individuals, and you are welcome to join us on this exciting journey; there is plenty of room for your creative ideas, talents and skills
- We teach and practice tools for living deeply, richly, and more spiritually in every aspect of our lives
- Those teachings include the practice of the healing power of affirmative prayer
- The congregation of CE is dedicated to creating a world that works for everyone
- We follow the principles inspired by our founder, Ernest Holmes and the teachings presented in his book: Science of Mind
- You have never met a more independent, happy and joyful group of people
- No matter who, what, or how you are, you will be warmly, sincerely and genuinely embraced into our community
It is not an accident you found this Website; we invite you to check out our podcast or attend a service. In the meantime, we wish you peace and great blessings in every aspect of your life. Namaste.